Thursday, January 20, 2005

Good Morning, and prepare to be bored

Having a severe disinterest in the opinions of humanity in general, and a disdain for what passes for communication between members of my species, I am wondering what is the value of contributing to yet another insignificant remote outpost of the web.
But, on the other hand, who gives a shit?
For those of you not already acquainted with the type of crap that appears here, please enjoy this link:
http://www.geekcheck.com/persads.htm
I have replied to 7 of them already.

8 comments:

zoe said...

mornin'. i'm bored.

Anonymous said...

It appears that only Blogger members can make non-anonymous posts here.

Well you finally decided to say "I'm sick of all this spam! I'm moving my blog!" Oh wait, your British, so it would be more like, "Blogger it! I DON'T LIKE SPAM!"

Please continue to enjoy my blog, as I declare WAR ON SPAM!

-Fireproof

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vicus Scurra said...

Zoe, I am sure that you are not bored, you just wanted to be the first commentator on my lovely new blog.
I am so pleased that it is you, it lends the site some class.
Adam, you are still a moron. You can not spell, you can not punctuate, and you write as if the part of your brain that controls style and syntax has been chemically altered. I may continue to read your blog, but your advocation of my continuing to enjoy your blog presupposes that I have ever enjoyed it. Please allow me to disabuse you of that idea. I look forward to meeting you some day. love and peace, Ken.

Son of Groucho said...

Nice to see you're just as rude as ever!

Vicus Scurra said...

SOG, you should see me when I mean it.

Anonymous said...

At least I have the excuse of not being "old enough to know better."

Curses, now I must change the link from my blog.

-Adam

Vicus Scurra said...

Thank you Adam.
For those of you wishing to read Adam's blog, he is at:
http://fireproof38.bravejournal.com/
If you are a US taxpayer, and have some concern about how your dollars are being spent, then it may be best to give it a miss.