Monday, February 13, 2006

... out for the lads

I can not let the opportunity pass to point out that last night’s “South Bank Show”, finished with the words “Tits, tits, tits, tits, tits”. (I am not sure how many tits there were, I usually find that two suffice, and get a little bewildered beyond that).

For the benefit of those living beyond the reach of UK Independent Television, and indeed also for the general riffraff that congregate round here, I should inform you that the “South Bank Show” is one of the leading, or perhaps only, arts program on mainstream television.

I find myself lacking in any opinion either way on this news item, but that has never prevented my writing before.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Vicus,

I am not general riffraff, I am actually quite specific. I also have only two.

Anonymous said...

Comment posted solely to the remove the annoying grammatical irregularity of the phrase "1 comments".

Vicus Scurra said...

No, dear Kat, you are correct - you are exactly the kind of riffraff that I cherish.
No, dear Richard, you have now caused the phrase "1 comments" to be recorded in perpetuity, no matter how many times it may appear in the future. Oh dear.

Anonymous said...

Bugger.