Thursday, April 03, 2008

Coming soon - rhino wrestling from Alice Springs

Following on from the recent tale (brought to you by the leading provider of human interest stories on the net (that's enough self-glorification. ed.)) of the snake-punching Sheila from south Queensland (that's enough strained alliteration. ed.) I now introduce Mr Norm Moreen, a typical self-deprecating Aussie bloke, whose idea of a fun night out is to jump on a crocodile and poke it in the eyes. I'm not really sure why this made the news. I have chased many a cat - including toms! - out of my garden, but I don't get the fucking Grauniad coming round with a posse of photographers.

6 comments:

Richard said...

I heard this on the wireless earlier and yelped with joy on hearing he was called "Norm". Crocodiles are the fluffy ones with a pouch aren't they?

Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Geoff said...

I'm sure someone must have mentioned crocodile tears.

Romeo Morningwood said...

I habitually swat wasps with ghey abandon.

I, Like The View said...

are you sure you're not related to these people, vicus?

:-)

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm sure he thought of some reward his wife could give him.

ADG