Sunday, July 26, 2009

He's back! He's back! It's the same one!

Just in case you have failed to notice the return to the internet of one the universe's foremost chroniclers, (Four most chronic what? Ed.) may I draw your attention to the re-emergence of dear old Mark.
He withdrew from blogging shortly after my visit to him, so is obviously of a shy and gentle disposition, please be tender with him.
I can guarantee that his latest little composition is of a higher standard than anything you will read in the Sunday newspapers.

3 comments:

Dave said...

I hope you don't think I'm mug enough to follow one of your links.

Goodness knows to what den of depravity it would lead me.

Geoff said...

Thank you, Vicus.

I, Like The View said...

what beautiful photos at the top of his page!

and a wonderful tribute to Harry