Friday, May 27, 2005

Overdue

Thank you to the wonderful world of google, Turkey, where someone had entered the phrase “sneaky pee” into that wondrous search engine, and been directed to my site, because I used the phrase once.

I was intrigued, and pursued the link. Apparently this phrase is a euphemism used by those who gain sexual gratification from watching the act of urination. Good luck to them I say. There are sites called “Doctor Trickle” and “Pissing Bondage” among many others catering for this need. I am sure that my readers (a Mrs Trickle of North Wales) will not have been aware of this information.

Of course, publishing this data increases the chances of my site being visited by those who some might accuse of being perverse.

Whoever they are, and whatever they enjoy provided it does not harm others, they are welcome here.

8 comments:

Mark Gamon said...

I thought several of them were already here...

Anonymous said...

Obviously none of these people have toddlers they're trying to potty train. Takes the zing right out of it.

Vicus Scurra said...

You see, why can't the rest of you be like Sheryl. Witty without resorting to filth.
I think that was what is known as a pithy comment. Theryl.

Mark Gamon said...

Hey. Who brought the subject up?

broomhilda said...

I see that you just couldn't stand that I was getting all those lovely hits on my site could you?
Had to start coming up with hits to your own now...
Pathetic attempt to hog the perverts!

Mark Gamon said...

Why does everybody keep calling me a pervert? I'm going to cry...

broomhilda said...

If the name fits...

Anonymous said...

Wasn't the old blog the first Google result for "Smelly old Pervert" or something of that nature?

Last time I checked, I was the first result for "douchebaggery."