Many of my readers (AMToNW) will be familiar with the concept of the whinge. A reader from north of the border (A Mr McTrellis of North Wigtown), has complained loudly, repeatedly and some may say boringly about changes I made to this website.
It may be that the dark Scottish nights make it hard for him to read. Who cares?
But, in the spirit of tolerance and having nothing better to do. I publish here his suggestion for a poll. These are his words not mine.
"Simon has proposed we hold a multiple-question poll on the new design of my wonderful and informative blog. Please validate one of the following statements that you believe to be true - but only one box:
1. This is the most beautiful blog in the blogosphere.
2. Pretty cool, you may be a geek but you have style!
3. Above average - for NE Hampshire.
4. Is that the winter low light version?
5. Take it away! It sets off my SAD (seasonal affective disorder).
6. Man, it's so ugly it should win a prize!