Saturday, September 13, 2008

Something for the weekend

I was enquiring from Theodore and Evadne about where my visitor had come from who put the phrase "list of twats" into their web page.
I was a little alarmed to find that I was number one. I found some comfort later in realising that they were using the content of my pages to compile their rankings, and not giving my name as the world's leading twat. Don’t get me wrong. I would be honoured to be in the top 50, and have my twattishness recognised, but I can’t really compete with some of the twats out there. I am just an amateur in comparison.
Anyway, at number 2 was this little sketch from Mr Iannucci. I suspect that he is not as well known outside the UK as he deserves.
I am providing a link to his radio programme for you. I expect it will expire soon, so hurry while twats last.

5 comments:

I, Like The View said...

i have two thoughts, which - whether you want me to or not - I'll share (not in any specific order):

1. that's not you with the accordian, is it? didn't recognise you under all that facial hair, if it was; (good disguise!)

2. I wish I had a car

I, Like The View said...

(if you google "list of twats", you come second, btw, out of 552,000)

Richard said...

Thanks.I've just spent the last 25 minutes of my paltry hour in the library watching youtube.

Zig said...

you don't appear on "Top Twat" or "His Twatishness" - you're obviously not as big a twat as you were aiming for.

Must try harder.

Romeo Morningwood said...

I know somebody famous WooHOO!

When is Anne's Birthday anyway, I feel a song coming on.

btw
It's pronounced Twaht