Friday, April 29, 2005

I don't mean to keep coming back to this

It's really that chap Gamon's job to do this.
But.
I have just had an election leaflet from my Conservative candidate.
His chief concern appears to be to have cleaner hospitals.
Excellent idea.
Why don't you stop poncing about in Westminster, representing none of my views, and do something useful like cleaning hospitals, Arbuthnot, you useless, total, third rate idiot.

This has been a party political broadcast on behalf of the "Up and against the wall and shoot them" party.

Control of this website has now reverted to the love and peace candidate.

3 comments:

Mark Gamon said...

Well that saved me a lot of trouble. Thank you.

broomhilda said...

I have absolutely nothing to say. This has been a pronuncement from the "I no-one bothers to show up and vote, willl they all go away" party.

Anonymous said...

Wait, wait! Y'all have THREE MAJOR PARTIES? Jeez golly, next thing you know, I'm going to hear that the highest position in modern British Government is a cerimonial position with no actual power. Then I'm going to hear that half of Parliment has no real purpose and is just there because it always has been.

MADNESS!