Tuesday, April 12, 2005

What's the worst job you ever had?

My friends at Ananova report the following story:

The orchestra of Argentina's most famous theatre played in the middle of the road to protest about their low pay.

The Colon Theatre Orchestra gave a concert in front of Buenos Aires City Hall, reports Clarin.

As well as their low salaries, the musicians were complaining to Mayor Anibal Ibarra about their working conditions.

My guess would be that working conditions are far more an issue of contention than the salary, but perhaps musicians have different standards.

4 comments:

Colin Davey said...

The Colon Theatre Orchestra vents its spleen! Ahaha!

Vicus Scurra said...

Oh no, he's back.
I know that I can't stop you, but can we have all of the puns at once please.
Let's do the one about the wind section. And the slow movement.
Points will be awarded for lack of originality.

Mark Gamon said...

Hurrah! Boggins!

(I'm hungover this morning. Can't think of anything else to say)

broomhilda said...

(shaking head in disgust)

I see the shit's hit the fan over here.