Sunday, August 20, 2006

As I have been a little lazy in posting these few days, let me send you all over to my new friend realdoc.

Please note that she is a doctor. This does not mean that you should go over there with all of your embarrassing medical problems. She writes her blog in her spare time (or perhaps when she is listening to a particularly boring patient - but she says she is in admin now, so I guess that is not the case). Just get over there, read her stuff, if you leave a comment make sure it is polite.

And do not think that this is licence for you to refer your medical problems to me. I want no more of those photographs (you know who I mean).

8 comments:

realdoc said...

Wow a post about me. Thank you vicus. I don't really know what to say.
P.S. word ver. =gpinnot
now that's synchronicity

Vicus Scurra said...

You see, everyone, she's already leaving comments I don't understand. Some of you take weeks to get there.

Dyna. I tried hard not to name you (and would that you were the only guilty one). I think what I actually said that what was in your picture looked like inflammation and should not be scratched or rubbed. Did you follow my advice? Did you?

Unknown said...

Vicus, I love your new layout. It's easy on the eyes.

Anonymous said...

I have been to the doctor's blog as instructed. She looks a bit clever and I'm worried she might be a bit out place. Are you sure she's not Pavlov in drag?

Frontier Editor said...

But Vicus, you said you'd look up whether a hiatal hernia was supposed to flop around that much and emit green discharge . . . . oh bother!

Frontier Editor said...

Flop or discharge? or both?

Anonymous said...

In a democracy, you have the freedom to flop or discharge as you wish.

Frontier Editor said...

But I live in the United states.