Friday, May 28, 2010

The snail's on the thorn

I am obliged to Mr Rufus Hound, (not his real name), an amusing chap of whom some of you may have heard (not Dave, obviously).

On Twitter, Mr Hound mentioned a rather large cheesecake that had been delivered by room service to him at his hotel. He was then challenged to eat it.


I hope you can all see this, and don't need to log in to twitter to see it. (Dunno what I can do about it if you can't).

I done a lol. So much better than going to bed with visions of the prime minister being beheaded in parliament square.

8 comments:

Dave said...

You are correct in your supposition. Even after watching the video I still don't know who he is.

Vicus Scurra said...

But do you know who you are, dear boy? Try to set more modest targets.

I, Like The View said...

I prefer him dressed up and mouthing along to Ms Cole, rather than eating in time to her

(or perhaps I just have cheesecake envy)

The Mistress said...

My computing device asks that I upgrade something called Flash.

If I'd known I'd have to work for my entertainment over here, I'd have stayed at home.

Vicus Scurra said...

ILTV. I feel somewhat sullied. I do not blame you, it is just that I have always been proud of my ignorance of the works of Cheryl (Sheryl? Persil?) Cole. Now, next time I watch that video I will know what she sounds like. A small cloud has crossed my sun.
MJ. Work for your entertainment? I am not here to entertain you, you strumpet! Be off with you and clean out the Augean stables that constitute your blog.

Leni Qinan said...

I think I would have had enough with the strawberries. But I can tell you Vicus, I'll watch it again tonight because I already have nightmares with the Spanish prime minister, tho they say he suspiciously looks very much like Mr Bean.

Tim F said...

Of course, you could still dream of the Prime Minister being executed, but Mr Hound is the executioner, and after the axe blow, cream cheese oozes from the neckstump.

Vicus Scurra said...

Leni. You are lucky. Our prime minister looks like a dollop of slimy second hand oil.
Tim. You are a very strange boy.