Tuesday, February 22, 2005

It's been good fun

I have been inspired by other journalists of the internet to consider the validity of continuing this project.

Of late, two of the better diaries have ceased production, calling in to question the worth of their writings.

I am forced to agree that these articles, no matter how well constructed (and no one can accuse me of that characteristic) serve no purpose. They are trite, unfunny and worthless transient crap, soon to be lost in the effectively infinite amount of material available at WWW. All I am achieving is wasting my time and filling up disk space. In other words, I should heed the advice of friends and family and find something better to do with my time.

In the light of this, I have reached a decision about the future of this blogspot page.

I am sorry to say that I shall be making a renewed effort to generate pointless drivel for the foreseeable future.

7 comments:

Colin Davey said...

I'm sure Broomhilda & I will be on hand to help you out.

broomhilda said...

I shall endeavor to continue to peruse your crack laced drivel. If for no other reason than my previously disclosed addiction to bullshit. Having purchased hip-waders I can now stand waist deep in the crap and still keep my clothing clean.

Vicus Scurra said...

And what an alluring picture that creates.

I need one more contributor in order to feel empathy with Job.

zoe said...

living in the very mother-heart and centre of europe of which i know you to be extremely jealous, you'll be pleased to know that my very existence evolves around the magnificent job i do at delegating.

along with excellent typos, bad grammar and drunken posting.

Anonymous said...

Whew, scared me there for a moment.

Mark Gamon said...

Hurrah. Keep the faith. I'll even forgive you your misplaced opinions on the merits of King of the Road...

Alistair Coleman said...

Huzzah!